1. Training of students Life skills and ARSH to promote peer education.
Training of students Life skills
2. Capacity building of teachers on Life skills and ARSH for effective classroom session transaction.
3. Community sensitization by students as a change agent.
Community sensitization by peer educator during summer vacation – KISS
4. Co curricular activities like skits, debate, signature campaigns to promote life skills and ARSH.
Skit by PE at KISS
5. Establishment of of sanitary napkin pad unit to address the menstrual hygiene of students.
Group meetings to sensitize on reproductive health issues by peer educators back home
6. Class room LSE session transaction as earmarked a fixed period in school time table.
7. Promoting LSE in state and national forums.
Promoting LSE in state level exhibitions by Peer Educators