Dr. Bijayananda Singh
M.A. (Odia), Ph.D., D. Litt
Utkalmani Gopabandhu Das Chair & Research Centre has been inaugurated by Sri Deepak Malviya, President, Servants of the People Society & Board of Management, ‘The Samaja’ at Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) on 13th July 2018 in presence of Sri Niranjan Rath, National Secretary, Servants of the People Society and Printer & Publisher, The Samaja and many other distinguished dignitaries.
Dr Basanta Kumar Panda was the Chair Professor of Gopabandhu Das Research Chair from 12.08.2019 to 22.06.2020.
Dr Bijayandna Singh is the current Chair Professor of Gopabandhu Das Research Chair who joined on 01.12.2020.
- Presiding during the – “Symposium on Tiranga the Unifier: Literary Portrayals of National Flag in Indian Languages” on the 146th Birth Anniversary of Pingali Venkayya, designer of Indian National Flag organized by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, on 2nd August 2022 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Felicitation by eminent Hindi Poet Madhav Kaushik, Vice President, Shatiya Akademi, New Delhi during the International literary festival – “उन्मेष (Unmesha)”, 15 – 17 June, 2022 at Shimla.
- Tributes to Utkalamani Gopabandhu Das on 94th Death Anniversary at Gopabandhu Bhawan, Cuttack
- Official Visit as member of Historical & Curatorial Committee, Dept of Odia Language Literature and Culture, Govt. Of Odisha for Utkalamani Gopabandhu Das Memorial Museum at Swando, Birthplace of Gopabandhu Das
- Felicitated by the Honourable Governor of Andhra Pradesh Biswabhusan Harichandan on 23rd March 2022 at Raj Bhawan, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Visit to Banabidyalaya Complex, Bakulbana, Sakhigopal Puri
- Memorial place of Gopabandhu Das, Sakhigopal Puri
- Visit to Birthplace at Swando.
- Collection of materials from Utkalamani Gopabandhu Das Library, Samaj Office, Gopabandhu Bhawan, Cuttack
Name -Tripati Gamanga
Registration No -20203910016
Reasearch Topic on- Odia Gadya Sahityara Bikashare Gopabandhunka Bhumika
(The role of Gopabandhu in the Development of Odia Prose Literature)
NAME -SANJULATA HO
PhD SCHOLAR IN (ODIA)
REGD NO -20203910015
TOPIC -UTKALAMANI PANDIT GOPABANDHU DAS NKA KABITA RE MANABIKATA MULYABADA .
The value of humanity in the poetry of utkalmani pandit Gopabandhu das